there’s a role for everyone.
roles at camp in canada
lock down your ultimate summer job.
The heart and soul of summer camp. You'll keep the summer humming along, being responsible for a small group of campers, and joining in on the fun.
- No qualifications necessary.
- The most common role at camp.
- You'll help lead your campers through all the activities at camp.
Teach campers about your passion. Don't let the word 'specialist' intimidate you. There are dozens of activities at camp - so you can teach just about anything.
- No qualifications needed for most roles.
- The most available & least applied for roles at camp.
- You'll operate a station, rather than being responsible for a group of campers.
able to assist vs. able to lead:
special needs counsellors
The most rewarding job at camp. Every camper deserves to have a great summer, no matter their ability. You'll be able to support campers of all abilities, ensuring they succeed in anything they try.
- Make a real difference to the lives of campers with special needs.
- Many activities are the same as at regular camps, so campers can have a limitless summer.
- More personalized support, with a 1:1 or 1:2 ratio of campers to counselors at most camps.